My, how time flies! Afraid there’s not going to be any updates for a little while, as I’m off to Romania in about 2 hours. Stay tuned, though – I have drafts running in WordPress for:
- Vinoteca, Farringdon for tapas
- Hush, Mayfair for drinks and nibbles
- The Water Poet, Spitalfields for Sunday lunch
- Med Kitchen, Cambridge Circus for meh pre-theatre food
- Boheme Kitchen and Bar, Soho for modern european
- Eastside Inn, Farringdon for Thanksgiving
- Basilico, Finchley Road for takeaway pizza
- Ballan’s, Soho for zebra-printed wall hangings
- Pizza East, Shoreditch for the best pizza I’ve ever had
- Koba, Fitzrovia for yummy Korean**
And of course, I’m sure I’ll have some things to say about Romanian cuisine as well.
Normal posting will return in about a week! Ta.
**Looking at this list tells me I eat out way too much…